I am Gemma. I am a very passionate photographer. The excitement and adrenalin a bride feels on a wedding day is also experienced by me – I am personally invested in every wedding I photograph.
I am a storyteller and love to get to know my clients as much as possible before the day so I can provide unique and memorable images. My personalised service and attention to detail with using the highest quality products means that nothing is compromised to give you a great experience before, on and after your big day. The amazing Album company I use and can’t stop boasting about is Queensberry.
I am available for weddings throughout Australia and Internationally. Locally I have photographed weddings in Sydney, South Coast of NSW, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, Adelaide, Melbourne and rural and Far North Queensland.
Internationally I have photographed in NYC, France, Norway, Germany, Estonia, The UK and Finland – including Lapland! I LOVE to travel and prefer to stay with locals rather than 5-Star Hotels, so please let me know where you are celebrating and we might be able to work something out.
I am a fully accredited photographer of AIPP – The Australia Institute of Professional Photography.
Other things if you are interested – some relevant, some random.
- I am the main photographer for every wedding I photograph and I usually have an assistant who helps me on the day. My assistants are very close to me and have to possess my very strong client service ethic.
- I love Finland. My best friend lives there.
- I worked in Media/PR/Marketing and Events for charity organisations before going full-time with Gemma Clarke Photography.
- I love Red. Red Velvet Cake. Red Shoes. Red Strawberries. Red Bags.
- I have had over 100 of my photographs published in national and international magazines, newspapers and on Television.
- My work has been featured online at Green Wedding Shoes, Ruffled Blog, Polka Dot Bride and Bella Amour UK.
- I love scarves and wooden colourful beads.
- I have a Bachelor of Business from UTS majoring in Management and PR. I received a TAFE State Medal for Public Relations in 2005.
- My husband and I married on the day the doughnut was created – June 22.
- I have photographed 13 International weddings so far…
- My customer service manager is so good that my clients want to take her home. She has a grey fluffy tail.
- I love animals. I worked for the RSPCA for almost 5 years and it was such an amazing experience.